2022 HEALTH FAIR : WILL BE HELD AT ORTEGA HIGH SCHOOL GYM ON AUGUST 17TH, 2022 FROM 3-5PM.
2022-2023 OPEN ENROLLMENT WILL BEGIN AUGUST 1st to 22ND, 2022. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ENROLLMENT DIRECTIONS ON THE WEBSITE, DISTRICT EMAIL OR NOTIFICATION AT SITES.
Appointments during Open Enrollment:
- In person appointments are available Monday-Thursday 1:00-3:30pm. Please call 951-253-7138 to schedule. (NO Appts available August 10-12th, 2022).
- Call or Email to make a phone appointment if you have questions.
- No Walk-ins unless by appointment.
Lake Elsinore Unified School District offers an excellent comprehensive package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Our policy includes all eligible dependents for one low monthly premium. The medical providers under our umbrella of plans are Anthem PPO, Anthem HMO, Kaiser, Delta Dental Incentive, Delta Dental PPO, SISC Dental Health Network, Vision Service Plan and EyeMed Services. A Bronze PPO plan is also available to all employees whether they are permanent, substitute or temporary. Our mission is to provide our employees and their families with the best possible coverage and the most up-to-date information available to them.
- After enrolling in medical/dental/vision products, go to the providers website and register your information with the insurance carrier. This will enable you access to "Explanation of Benefits" (EOB's), claims pending, and covered individuals.
- Employees will receive insurance cards for Medical carriers only.
- Dental/Vision carriers do not issue insurance cards. The Member ID is the employees SS# for dental/vision services.
Department Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm (School year)
Monday-Thursday 6:30am - 5:00pm (Summer hours)
Personnel: Safety/Risk Department
545 Chaney St. Building A
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Please make sure to keep your address current with the Safety/Risk-Benefit Department. If you have recently moved, complete the SISC change form to update your medical/dental/vision Insurance carriers.
Did you recently have a qualifying life event?
- Have/adopt a child
- Gain other insurance coverage (proof required)
- Lose other insurance coverage (proof required)
These are qualifying events to make changes to health benefits out of Open Enrollment. Please be aware you have 30 days from the date of the event to submit forms and supply required documentation to Safety/Risk-Benefit Department. Contact our department to inquire as to required documentation needed.
SISC ADDED VALUE OPTIONS FOR ANTHEM/KAISER PLANS