Lake Elsinore Unified School District

Skip to main content
En Español
Student Records & Transcripts » Student Records & Transcripts

Student Records & Transcripts

Introducing our secure online student record and transcript ordering resource!

Transcript Requests

Click on the instructions at right to purchase a transcript online or, if currently a student,  to obtain a copy through your school registrar.

About the Records Office

The Records Department provides the professional management of information records from the time they are received or created to placement in a storage and retrieval system. Records management involves identification of records for permanent archival retention, purges, and destruction according to records retention policies and laws.

Good news for students denied a diploma due to CAHSEE exam changes!

The state has recently removed the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) as a graduation requirement. Therefore, beginning with the Class of 2006, students denied a diploma as a result of CAHSEE will now be awarded a diploma. Your diploma and transcript will be available at the high school you attended on or after Monday, January 18, 2016. If you attended Valley Adult or Tri-Valley Community Day Schools, you may pick upyour diploma and transcript at Ortega High School. Please bring a photo ID with you in order to receive these important graduation documents. For further questions, please call (951) 253-7046.