Steps Required for Preschool Enrollment
(for Eligible Families)
Step #2: Complete your child's screenings by selecting one of the green buttons below (English or Spanish). When the website opens, select the 3rd link to complete both ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE-2 questionnaires.
Announcing Part Day & Full Day Head Start and State Preschool Programs!
For the 2019-2020 School Year, no cost part-day or low cost full-day
preschool for students ages 3-5 will be offered to qualifying families.Head Start Full Day
- 8:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., Monday through FridayHead Start Part Day
- 7:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and 12:00 - 3:30 p.m., Monday through ThursdayState Preschool Full Day
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (designed for working parents or parents who are attending school.)State Preschool Part Day
- 8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. and 12:00 - 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
To begin, check the income eligibility guidelines
to see if you qualify.
- If you qualify, complete the online preschool application. All applications will be reviewed and parents will be communicated with by email. If you have any questions, please call (951) 253-7091 or (951) 253-7660.
Early Head Start
We provide an Early Head Start Program for children ages 0-3. It is a Home-Based option where parent or legal guardian has to be present 1.5 hours a week. A socialization is provided twice a month for 3 hours for all children and parents or guardians. Please call (951) 253-7091 for more information.
State Preschool Income Guidelines
Head Start Income Guidelines
LEUSD Preschool programs are committed to the quality of care and education.