Employee Assistance Program
- Emotional Well-being
- Relationship Issues
- Legal and Financial Concerns
- Workplace Challenges
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Covers spouses, dependents, significant others and any relative living in the employee's household
- Provides up to 6 Brief Counseling visits per situation/incident
- No limit on situations
- Services are provided at no cost to participant
- All EAP services are completely confidential
EAP is your resource for assistance with managing problems at home and at work. EAP provides you and eligible family members with a no-cost, confidential and user-friendly resource for life management concerns such as:
- Emotional and mental health well-being
- Maintaining a healthy life style
- Successful communication
- Alcohol and drugs
- Relationship issues
- Legal concerns
- Financial concerns
- Dependent adult care
- Childcare needs
- Everyday concerns and resources
Your EAP is a professional and confidential service. All contact with EAP is confidential in keeping with federal and state laws and professional guidelines.
What Services are Available?
Telephone Consultations: EAP provides 24 hour, 7 day a week toll free telephone access to licensed mental health professionals for consultation, information, assistance and resources for a variety of concerns.
Face – to – Face Counseling Visits: EAP provides you and eligible family members with access to professional mental health providers near your work or home to assist with many concerns. Please call EAP at 1-800-999-7222 and our consultants will assist you and family members with accessing services.
Legal Services: EAP provides consultations with a legal professional. You and eligible family members can call EAP and request one 30 minute in-person or telephonic consultation, per separate issue, with a network attorney at no cost to you. If you choose to continue working with the attorney, continued services are offered at a discounted rate from the attorney’s usual hourly rate. Examples of services include:
- Criminal concerns
- Civil issues
- Estate planning
- Consumer issues
Legal issues involving employer and health insurance situations are not covered by this service.
Mediation Services: EAP provides one 30 minute initial mediation session, per separate issue, for you and eligible family members at no cost to you. If you choose to continue working with the mediator, continued services are offered at a discounted rate from the mediator’s usual hourly rate. Examples of services include:
- Consumer issues
- Landlord/tenant disputes
Financial Services: EAP offers telephone consultations for you and eligible family members with a financial professional. Telephone consultations are typically 30-60 minutes in length, per separate issue. Examples of consultations include:
- Debt and credit management
- Saving for education and retirement
- Life event planning such as buying a home
On-line Resources Include:
- Legal and financial tools and calculators to assist with debt and credit management and life events such as buying a home or car and saving for education and retirement
- Work/Life assistance including Resource Finder, an online provider database for child and dependent adult care, convenience services and education options, and a library of information on topics such as consumer resources, parenting, healthy communication, health and wellness and balancing work and family
- Assessments and learning tools for self-development
- Tools for Managers Corner with resources for managers in their day to day work
Use of Information and Resources on EAP Website
This website is made available for the sole purpose of providing general educational information. The site and its health-related information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing in this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have any questions regarding a medical condition. This site and its health-related information and resources are not intended to be, or take the place of, professional health care.
TOO MANY ITEMS TO MENTION. Browse it and find what you need!