The Personnel Services Division is committed to providing a world-class, customer service-oriented environment where the focus is to recruit, employ and retain a diverse, highly-qualified staff through a professional, collaborative and supportive approach in alignment with our district's Strategic Plan.
Personnel Services remains committed to actively recruiting, selecting and retaining the very best candidates who are willing to work collaboratively to achieve the District's goals and objectives. As we look to offer employment, we will always follow the Lake Elsinore Unified School District Strategic Plan.
These ares of the plan are particularly important to us:
Strategic Plan Beliefs:
- Students shall be the highest priority in all we do.
- Every student, parent and employee shall be empowered and held accountable for their role in the teaching/learning process.
- All students shall have equal access to the highest quality academic, vocational and technological education; including opportunities in the arts and extra curricular experiences to support career path choices.
- Local businesses, private and public agencies and the entire community shall be integral partners in the educational process.
- All individuals shall be treated with dignity, courtesy, and respect in an educational environment that is physically and emotionally safe and healthy.
Strategic Plan Priorities:
- Provide the training teachers, support staff, and administrators need to do their jobs effectively.
- Provide adequate numbers of highly qualified permanent and substitute staff.
- Create systems and strategies that promote, support and require integrity and accountability.
- Recruit and retain the highest quality of staff who embrace the organizational core values and reflect the diversity of our student population.