To view our current employment opportunities, please visit EdJoin.
If there are no positions posted, please check back frequently.
Certificated Subs - Renewing Your Credential or Sub Permit
If required, renew your teaching credential or substitute permit through the Commission on Teacher Credentialing's (CTC) website here: www.ctc.ca.gov
- Once there, you will click on the Renew Your Document link and then click the Educator Login page to the right to login to your user profile.
- Please be sure to put RIVERSIDE as your County of Employment on your user profile page.
- Your renewal will require a credit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover) and the fee is $102.50 for each credential renewal. Please be sure to keep your receipt number showing you have paid.
Your renewal should be granted in a few business days and you will receive a confirmation email from the CTC stating such. Please forward that email to Marilee.Ronchetti@leusd.k12.ca.us and she will update our records.
Substitute Sick Leave (AB 1522)
- 24 hours of sick leave available each school year (no carry over)
- Eligibility requirements:
- Been employed with LEUSD for at least 90 days
- Worked at least 30 days in LEUSD schools
- Declined a job offer due to illness through sub system
- Not a retired annuitant of CalPERS
- Download Form Here
- Classified Substitutes email completed sick leave form to: Mariaelena.Garcia@leusd.k12.ca.us
- Certificated Substitutes email completed sick leave form to: Marilee.Ronchetti@leusd.k12.ca.us
Professional Conduct: a Memo to Substitute Employees