About Bus Passes
To ride district buses, students must have a current bus pass in their possession at all times.
Applying for a Bus Pass
The forms below must be completed and submitted to obtain a bus pass. Out of an abundance of caution, the Lake Elsinore Unified School District will begin the 2020-21 school year in a full distance learning environment. As a result, transportation services for students will be delayed indefinitely.
Due to the circumstances described above, we will not accept a bus pass application prior to August 3, 2020.
- Please complete the downloadable forms below.
- Submit your completed application via email to Deborah.Corcoran@leusd.k12.ca.us on or after August 3.
- If unable to download or submit school bus application online, you may still pick up and drop off applications at the Transportation Services office during bus pass service hours shown below.
- Bus Pass fees will be waived for the 1st semester.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, bus pass issuance will be limited to 1st semester only.
- Applications will be processed as they are received.
- Bus passes will be mailed to the address on application.