Developer Fee payments are accepted through appointment only. To set up an appointment to pay a developer fee please email Lori Schmidt, Secretary of Facilities & Operations at [email protected].
The Facilities Services Department administers the planning, funding, design and construction of new schools and the modernization of existing facilities to ensure that adequate facilities are available to accommodate student enrollment within the district. Our goal is to provide support services that will meet or exceed the educational needs of our students, faculty, parents and community in alignment with the District's Strategic Plan.
Our responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of the Facilities Master Plan
- Development of enrollment projections, demographic analysis and long-range planning
- Identification and pursuance of facilities construction and modernization funding sources
- Selection and acquisition of school sites
- Direction of the design of new school and existing school improvements
- Oversight of the construction of new schools and existing school modernization
- Administration of all agreements for professional services associated with the design and construction of school facilities
- Collection and administration of developer fees
- Administration of Community Facilities Districts
- Maintenance and update of attendance boundary maps
- Administration of Use of Facilities agreements