NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
This page is only to be used by parents / guardians who are enrolling a brand new student to LEUSD (that is, families that have no other children enrolled in the district).
If you currently have an enrolled student(s), and wish to enroll a new sibling or child, STOP, use the "Continuing Student and Returning Families" registration page linked at right.
If you are registering for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK), please note important enrollment dates shown at right.
Step 1: Prepare Required Documents
- Click here to view the list of required documents to ensure you have all necessary documentation to register your student.
- Birth Certificate, Residency Verification, Immunizations and transcripts may be uploaded electronically during registration process, submitted at school site, or submitted at the District Enrollment Processing Center, 545 Chaney St. Lake Elsinore, Building C, Suite B.
- New kindergarten students must submit their physical exam and oral health assessment directly to their school site once the registration process is complete.
Step 2: If Applicable Apply for Free & Reduced School Meal Program- To apply online, click Online Meal Applications. Email Rikki Vandermeer or telephone (951) 253-7020 during regular business hours for more information.
Step 3: Complete Online Registration
New Student Registration Link
- To use the above link for registration, a parent or guardian must have a valid email address.
- If registering a new student for Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten, and if the parent or guardian does not have a valid email address for registration, please contact your student's school to schedule an appointment, OR contact the LEUSD Registration Processing Office at 951-253-7000 ext. 2132. See important enrollment dates for your school below.
If you are experiencing problems with online enrollment, please make sure your computer allows pop ups. When your confirmation number is returned, please minimize the window in order to view your next step in the registration process.