This page is to be used only by families that want to enroll a new student and already have another sibling or child enrolled with LEUSD.
- If you are enrolling with LEUSD for the first time, STOP, use the "New Students and Families" page linked at right.
- If you need assistance enrolling a Kindergarten or Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for 2018-19 get help at right.
If you have a child currently enrolled in LEUSD (TK-11), and want to add new student, you will add that new student through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal, as well as update your existing student's information. This requires an active parent portal account created using your personal GUID (activation number). If you have not activated your parent portal account and need assistance, please contact your currently enrolled student's school site for assistance.
Step 1: Prepare Required Documents
- Click here to view the list of required documents to ensure you have all necessary documentation to register your student.
- Birth Certificate, Residency Verification, Immunizations and transcripts may be uploaded electronically during registration process, submitted at school site, or submitted at the LEUSD Registration Processing Office, 545 Chaney St. Lake Elsinore, Building C, Suite B.
- New kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten (TK) students must submit their physical exam and oral health assessment directly to their school site once the registration process is complete.
Step 2. Complete Annual Online Registration Update (returning students or adding a sibling as a new student)
Annual Student Registration Update Link
- Use above link to update the registration information for your existing students in LEUSD
- Use above link to add additional siblings or other "new" students to an existing family in LEUSD.
Example: If a parent has an existing third grader in an LEUSD school and needs to register a new kindergarten student, use the above "Annual Student Registration Update Link" to add your kindergarten child.