Now Accepting Intradistrict Transfer Application Requests for schools within LEUSD from January 7, through Thursday, January 31, 2019, with exception of schools that are currently closed to new transfer requests, listed in red below.
Note: To attend a school outside of LEUSD, an Interdistrict Transfer Request Form must be completed in person at the District Office, Building 'E', from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
About Intradistrict Transfer Application Requests
Solicitud para traslado dentro del distrito
An intradistrict transfer application is required for any student seeking to attend an LEUSD school other than his or her school of attendance, but is not required if a student is already on an approved transfer and plans to remain at their school for the 2019-20 school year. Conditions apply:
- Intradistrict transfers will be permitted only as space permits;
- In the event requests exceed spaces available, a random drawing will be held from the applications for award of intradistrict transfer to the desired site(s);
- Students who reside in the school boundaries will not be displaced due to intradistrict transfer requests; therefore, students on intradistrict transfers could be displaced in the event of excessive enrollment.
How to Apply / Cómo solicitar
The fastest way to apply is online. The intradistrict transfer form in English and Spanish is available online using the link below. Printed forms are also available at school sites, and in the Student Support Services Office (see sidebar for office hours and location).
IMPORTANT! THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TO TRANSFERS DUE TO BEING AT CAPACITY:
ATENCION. LAS SIGUIENTES ESCUELAS NO ESTAN ACEPTANDO TRASLADOS DEBIDO A QUE ESTAN A CAPACIDAD:
- COTTONWOOD CANYON ELEMENTARY
- EARL WARREN ELEMENTARY
- RICE CANYON ELEMENTARY
- TUSCANY HILLS ELEMENTARY
- WITHROW ELEMENTARY
- ELSINORE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- TEMESCAL CANYON HIGH SCHOOL (9TH GRADE)
- If submitting an online application form, click on the link below:
TO APPLY NOW, CLICK HERE (English and Spanish)
Para solicitor ahora, oprima aquí (español)
- Or visit student Support Services for assistance, located at 565 Chaney St., Bldg. 'E', Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 (see business hours at right)
Deadline to Apply
In order to be considered, transfer requests must be submitted to Student Support Services no later than 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, 2019. All transfer requests submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the 2019-20 school year.