Lake Elsinore Unified School District

Skip to main content
En Español
Student Records & Transcripts » Student Transcripts

Student Transcripts

Record requests WILL NOT be processed during Holidays or during School Closures.

Submitting Transcripts Online, or Requesting Copies?

GRADUATES & FORMER STUDENTSClick on the link below to be re-directed to our ordering website
    • We unfortunately DO NOT keep copies of diplomas.
    • DO NOT USE PARCHMENT EXCHANGE—it is not set up for grads or former students!
    • Grads or former students must request transcripts through Scribsoft using the link below
 ⬇️           ⬇️         ⬇️          ⬇️

Former students and grads click here for a records request or transcript order.



CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY: Use Parchment for transcript requests online. 
  • Your high school has your transcript.
  • Parchment notifies your high school when you place your order.
  • Once your high school uploads your transcript, Parchment sends it to its destination.
  • If you have any questions regarding your transcript, please contact the last school of attendance and ask to speak with the Registrar.

CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY: You must create an account before requesting a transcript. Click on your school below to begin:

Need Help?

Grads & Former Students:

Contact Daisy Carrillo, Records Coordinator


Tel.: 951-253-7040 option 1


Email:[email protected] 


Current Students:
Contact your school Registrar or Guidance Office for personal assistance.