By law, all incoming 7th grade students must have a TDAP vaccination (whooping cough, or pertussis) and proof of immunization in order to attend school.
In partnership with Walmart Pharmacy, the following schools are hosting a “walk-in” Tdap vaccination clinic for a special low price during their school "open house" events, on the dates and times shown below.
The cost is $39. Payment is by cash only, and no appointment is necessary—just bring your future 7th grade student to participating schools during clinic hours.
IMPORTANT: Bring your child’s immunization card with you to take advantage of this Tdap vaccination clinic.
For more information, please telephone the Walmart clinic pharmacist/coordinator at 951-655-0244.
TDAP VACCINATION CLINICS FOR STUDENTS ENTERING 7th GRADE THIS FALL:
- Terra Cotta MS, Monday, March 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., in the Small Gym
- David A Brown MS, Tuesday, April 4, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., in the Library
- Canyon Lake MS, Thursday, April 6, 5 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., in the Health Office
- Elsinore MS, Thursday, April 20, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., in the Health Office
- Lakeland Village School, Thursday, April 27, 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., in Room 651
- Donald Graham ES, Thursday, May 11, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., in the Health Office
- Ronald Reagan ES, Thursday, May 18, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m., in the Health Office
- Luiseno School, Wednesday, May 24, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m., in Computer Lab/Room 32