Dual Immersion is a challenging and rigorous academic program that begins in kindergarten and continues through fifth grade. Spanish is the target language of instruction. Students learn Spanish in K-1 grades and master the Spanish skills to add on the English language skills at third grade and beyond.
2017-18 Dual Immersion parent information meetings will be held in the Railroad Canyon Elementary School MPR on the following dates:
- Thursday, February 16, 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 23, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 1, 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9, 2:30 p.m.
Attendance at one Parent Information Meeting is required in order for your child to be considered for enrollment in the Dual Immersion Program at RRC!