From June 13 through July 21, 2016, children and youth ages 1-18 who reside within the district are eligible for a free lunch program funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Breakfast and lunch will be available at the schools listed below, Monday-Thursday, with exception of July 4 (schools will be closed on Independence Day). Breakfast hours are between 8:10 a.m. and 8:25 a.m. and lunch is served from 12:10 p.m. until 12:25 p.m.
- DONALD GRAHAM ELEMENTARY: 34540 FREDERICK ST, WILDOMAR CA 92595, (951) 678-8450
- EARL WARREN ELEMENTARY: 41221 ROSETTA CANYON DR, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92532, (951) 253-7810
- ELSINORE ELEMENTARY: 512 W. SUMNER ST, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 253-7615
- MACHADO ELEMENTARY: 15150 JOY ST, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 253-7500
- RAILROAD CANYON ELEMENTARY: 1300 MILL ST, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 253-7510
- RICE CANYON ELEMENTARY: 29535 WESTWIND DR, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 471-2184
- RONALD REAGAN ELEMENTARY: 35445 PORRAS RD, WILDOMAR CA 92595, (951) 253-7650
- WILDOMAR ELEMENTARY: 21575 PALOMAR RD, WILDOMAR CA 92595, (951) 253-7555
- WILLIAM COLLIER ELEMENTARY: 20150 MAYHALL DR, WILDOMAR CA 92595, (951) 253-7630
- WITHROW ELEMENTARY: 30100 AUDELO ST, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 253-7570
- LAKELAND VILLAGE SCHOOL: 18730 GRAND AVE, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530, (951) 253-7400
Though families within the district are welcome to participate, some important rules apply, according to LEUSD’s Food Services Department. Parents or guardians with children must sign in at the school office before going to the school cafeteria, and
- Only children and youth ages 1-18 may participate in the meal program;
- All food must be eaten on site, and trash must be put in trash receptacles before leaving;
- Parents/guardians may purchase a lunch for $3.00, but are not eligible for a free meal;
- Serving times are subject to change.
For more information, please contact Carmen Acosta at the LEUSD Food Services Department, telephone (951) 253-7020.