On arrival for your confirmed shopping date, please be prepared with the following information and documents:
- A parent or guardian must accompany the student to the SHOPPING event.
- High school students will need to bring student body card or picture identification.
- There will be no make-up schedule if your student misses the appointment.
- Your student will not be allowed to participate in the shopping event without the parent or guardian providing proof of family yearly income COPIES of documents on the designated shopping date as outlined below.
You will need to bring proof of family yearly income to the selected shopping event. Your verification documents may include ONE or more of the items listed below. Please be prepared to bring COPIES only; Assistance League cannot accept original documents.
- Most Recent Year Tax Return/1040 Form (preferred source - first income page only)
- Current Year W-2 for each family member contributing to the yearly income
- Most Recent Paycheck Stubs/Payroll Statement showing year to date gross (before taxes) Income
- County, State, Federal Assistance Documents, such as "Passport to Services," "Cash Aid," "Notice of Action," or other Government Assistance.
- Letter from employer stating income amount
- Other sources you may have, such as Church or other Community Organization that may be assisting you and your family.
- Income Verification Form if zero income. To fill out at shopping event.