Our Districts yearly health screenings are coming up in March. Please go online and sign up for an appointment at a selected location.
Online Appointment Scheduler: www.sischealth.com
- Online appointment schedule is open 24-7.
- Appointments made after the printing time of 6PM the evening before each event, will need to bring ID and insurance card.
- Online registration no longer closes. It is now open even during screening clinic.
- Please use online help at www.sischealth.com or Email email@example.com from own email (personal or work).
- Be sure to check both spam and junk files for Health Screening Appointment Confirmation email.
Amazon Gift Code will remain as the incentive/award this year and will be emailed to those that are registered and are SISC member on www.sischealth.com. Award incentive will be emailed to email on file within 3 business days.
NEW requirements to receive Amazon award! Must be a member and have an online appt.
Eligibility for health screening:
1. ALL district employees, in the bargaining unit with SISC
2. Spouses enrolled in SISC medical plan
3. 18+ Dependent enrolled in SISC medical
4. Retirees enrolled in SISC medical plan
5. District employee not enrolled in SISC medical plan
How to receive Amazon Gift award and how quickly it is received?
- Within three business days for those that are SISC insured participants and made an online appt.
- Non-registered members and non-members WILL NOT receive an Amazon Gift Code.
- Only one $25 award per SISC member and registered online for current event.
- $0 to non-registered members.
- $0 to non-SISC members with or without an appointment.
$500 Monthly Drawing:
- Twenty (20) SISC enrolled participants will be drawn from all SISC enrolled participants each month.
- The drawing will take place after all information is entered in database.
- The hope is to have the drawing done about the 20th of each month.
NOT Eligible for the Amazon Gift award code and not enrolled in SISC Medical Plan:
- District Employee not enrolled in SISC Medical Plan, screening only.
- General Public (including parents not employees by district)
- Student employees or work study students
- Spouses or child dependent NOT enrolled in SISC medical plan
- Retirees NOT enrolled in SISC medical plan
- Non-employees of the district
- Anyone under 18 years old
- Take prescribed medications as directed by your physician.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment to complete paperwork.
- Fingerstick Blood Draw: Fasting is not required. Please drink plenty water.
- Body Fat and BMI: No preparation required.
- Blood Pressure: A bare upper arm is needed; wear loose fitting clothing or sleeveless shirt.
- Waist Measurement: Wear clothes that are thin and loose.
- Weight: Remove heavy shoes, belts and empty out pockets.