Lake Elsinore Unified School District

Skip to main content
En Español
Enrollment & Registration » Required Documents for Enrollment

Required Documents for Enrollment


The following four documents are required for all new students:


1. Birth Certificate*: Child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2017. Documents verifying age, in order of desirability: birth certificate, passport, immigration certificate, baptismal certificate. For Transitional Kindergarten a child must turn five (5) years old between September 2nd and December 2nd, 2017
2. Proof of Residency*Current utility bill (dated within the past 60 days), e. water, gas, electric, disposal service, rental agreement, lease. If living in the residence of another person, a Residency Affidavit from that person verifying the living situation must accompany the above verification at time of enrollment. The actual resident must also be present at the time of registration.
3. Required Immunization Record*: Students with incomplete immunizations will NOT be enrolled (Senate Bill 277).
4 POLIO (3 if last dose given after 4th birthday)
5 DTP (4 if last dose given after 4th birthday)
2 MMR (first dose must be given on or after 1st birthday)
1 VARICELLA shot OR proof of chickenpox disease verified by MD
4. Current Photo Identification of Parent/Guardian**

Documents listed below are required for enrollment in the specific grade levels shown: 


For Kindergarten and First Grade:


Oral Health Assessment**: (must be dated after 8-10-16) To make sure your child is ready for school, California Law, Ed Code Section 49452.8 now requires that your child have an oral health assessment (dental check-up) by May 31 in either kindergarten or first grade, whichever is his or her first year in public school. Assessments that have been completed within the 12 months before your child enters school also meet this requirement. The law specifies that the assessment must be done by a licensed dentist or other licensed or registered dental health professional. District’s Oral Health Assessment forms must be used.) This form is available for download at the bottom of this page. 


Physical Exam Form**: Must be dated AFTER 2-16-17.

This form is available for download at the bottom of this page. 



For 7th Grade - 12th Grade:


  • TDAP Immunization Record*
  • Transcripts* (unofficial or official)
  • Previous School Withdrawal Form**


The documents list below are required for enrollment if applicable:


  • IEP: If your child receives special education services, a copy of your child’s IEP is also required.**
  • 504 documentation**
  • Caregiver/Guardianship Authorization Form**
  • Foster Agreement**
  • Approved Inter/Intra District Transfer Form**
  • CELDT Scores**
  • Migrant Worker Eligibility*


* May be scanned and uploaded during the online enrollment process

**Must be taken into the student’s school of enrollment or the LEUSD Registration Processing Office.

Document List for TK and Kindergarten Enrollment

Download a convenient list of required documents for TK and Kindergarten enrollment.


Para matricular se requieren los siguientes documentos y se pueden escanear y subir durante el proceso de matriculación en línea o llevar en persona a su escuela:


  1. Acta de Nacimiento.
  2. Comprobante de domicilio.
  3. Comprobante de haber recibido todas las vacunas requeridas: Alumnos que no tienen las vacunas requeridas no podrán matricular (Ley del senado 277)
  4. Examen Físico. DEBE ESTAR FECHADO DESPUÉS DE 2/16/17
  5. Evaluación de Salud Oral. DEBE ESTAR FECHADA DESPUÉS DE 08/16/16
  6. IEP. Se requiere una copia del IEP de su niño si su niño recibe servicios de educación especial

Lista de documentos para matriculación a KT y kínder

Baje una lista conveniente de documentos requeridos para la matriculación al KT y kínder.