NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
This registration page is only to be used by parents/guardians who are registering brand new students to LEUSD, who have no existing students enrolled in the district already. If you are an existing family with currently enrolled students and wish to enroll a new sibling or other new student to your family please use the "returning student registration” page
Your child's school will be the primary contact for assistance with online registration. If you need assistance registering your kindergarten student scroll to the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Prepare Required Documents
- Click here to view the list of required documents to ensure you have all necessary documentation to register your student.
- Birth Certificate, Residency Verification, Immunizations and transcripts may be uploaded electronically during registration process, submitted at school site, or submitted at the LEUSD Registration Processing Office, 545 Chaney St. Lake Elsinore, Building C, Suite B.
- New kindergarten students must submit their physical exam and oral health assessment directly to their school site once the registration process is complete.
Step 2: If Applicable Apply for Free & Reduced School Meal Program- To apply online, click Online Meal Applications. Email Rikki Vandermeer or telephone (951) 253-7020 during regular business hours for more information.
Step 3: Complete Online Registration
New Student Registration Link
To use this link for registration a parent or guardian must have a valid email address.
- If a parent does not have a valid email address for registration or would like assistance with the registration process
- contact your student's future school site to schedule an appointment OR
- schedule an appointment with the LEUSD Registration Processing Office at 951-253-7000 ext. 2132
If you are experiencing problems, please make sure your computer allows pop ups. When your confirmation number is returned, please minimize the window in order to view your next step in the registration process.
2017-2018 Kindergarten Enrollment Assistance
- Parents can complete an online registration application at any time from their own device beginning February 13, 2017
- Parents can go to their school site to complete an online application. Parents should confirm with school the hours of availability
- Parents can come to the LEUSD Registration Processing Office for assistance with an online application during the assigned days and hours below.
The times are as follows:
Monday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM