Your child's school will be the primary contact for assistance with online registration. If you need assistance registering your kindergarten student scroll to the bottom of this page.
If you have a child currently enrolled in LEUSD (TK-11), and want to add new student you will add that new student through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal as well as update your existing student's information. This requires an active parent portal account created using your personal GUID (activation number). If you have not activated your parent portal account and need assistance, please contact your currently enrolled student's school site for assistance.
Step 1: Prepare Required Documents
- Click here to view the list of required documents to ensure you have all necessary documentation to register your student.
- Birth Certificate, Residency Verification, Immunizations and transcripts may be uploaded electronically during registration process, submitted at school site, or submitted at the LEUSD Registration Processing Office, 545 Chaney St. Lake Elsinore, Building C, Suite B.
- New kindergarten students must submit their physical exam and oral health assessment directly to their school site once the registration process is complete.
Step 2. Complete Annual Online Registration Update (returning students or adding a sibling as a new student)
Annual Student Registration Update Link
- Use above link to update the registration information for your existing students in LEUSD
- Use above link to add additional siblings or other "new" students to an existing family in LEUSD.
Example: If a parent has an existing third grader in an LEUSD school and needs to register a new kindergarten student, use the above "Returning Student Registration Update Link" to add your kindergarten child.
2017-2018 Kindergarten Enrollment Assistance
- Parents can complete an online registration application at any time from their own device beginning February 13, 2017
- Parents can go to their school site to complete an online application. Parents should confirm with school the hours of availability
- Parents can come to the LEUSD Registration Processing Office for assistance with an online application during the assigned days and hours below.
The times are as follows:
Monday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM- 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM