In an emergency, please DO NOT CALL the school and tie up the school telephones.
Check the following website for current information.
Parent Emergency Information:
KFI 640 AM, KFROG 92.9 or 95.1 FM, KATY 101.3 FM
Riverside CountyFire Dept. info line Public Affairs Office 951-940-6701
Call 911 ONLY if you have a life-threatening emergency.
Do not call 911 for information.
TO PREPARE FOR AN EMERGENCY
- Make certain your child’s school emergency contact card information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Notify the adults you authorize of any special medical or dietary requirements your child has.
- Let your child know who will make the pickup at school if you are unable to do so.
- Keep emergency supplies in your car, including comfortable shoes, water and warm jackets.
- Designate an out-of-state contact to relay family emergency information.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY
- Remain calm.
- Listen to radio stations for information.
- Do not tie up the school telephone lines.
- Bring a photo ID with you to school.
- Park only in areas designated for parents; leave room for emergency vehicles.
- Walk to school, if possible.
- Follow the directions of school personnel.
- Cooperate fully with public safety officials.
- Pick up all children for whom you are authorized.
- Leave campus as soon as you are reunited with your child and the others released to your custody.
Julie Scranton, Supervisor: Safety & Risk Services
Lake Elsinore Unified School District
545 Chaney Street
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
Phone: 951-253-7180 Fax: 951-245-6609