From: Safety & Risk Services Department
Subject: Let’s All Get Healthy
This free program is available to all our employees and their families. SISC Members and their over-18 dependents who participate will also receive participation rewards, as explained below.
What is the “Know Your Numbers” Screening Program?
- The biometric screening measures your blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, and other important health-risk indicators.
- The screenings are provided at convenient locations in about 15 minutes.
- You receive instant access to your confidential test results and an explanation. This allows you to become aware of any potential health risks and take action to minimize them.
- Your results are also available online, where you can graphically track your year-to-year progress if you’ve participated in prior screening events.
Who is Eligible to Participate and Earn a Participation Award?
- All employees are eligible to participate. Spouses and dependent children over age 18 and covered by a SISC plan are eligible to participate in the health screenings.
- New! Members who are covered by a SISC medical plan and make an appointment for their screening will receive a $30 Amazon Gift Code.
- New! Members who are covered by a SISC medical plan and do not make an appointment for their screening will receive a $15 Amazon Gift Code.
- After participating in the screening, SISC members will have sixty days in which to retrieve their Amazon Gift Code. Once the code is retrieved, it never expires.
- Don’t forget to bring your SISC Insurance Card and a picture ID to the screening event.
- Employees who are not enrolled on the SISC benefits at the time of the screening may still benefit from the screening but will not be eligible for an Amazon gift code award.100 SISC Members will win $500 each. Every SISC Member who is screened will have her/his name entered into a raffle. At the end of each month, January through May 2017, a drawing will be held. There will be 20 winners of $500 for each of those months!
How to Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment now by clicking on www.sischealth.com.
- Eligible family members who would like to know their health numbers may also schedule appointments.I strongly encourage everyone to participate in this valuable program. The award for SISC Members is nice, but the most valuable payoff is your ultimate improvement in overall health. The life you save may be your own!
Learn. Understand. Take action!