Join us for the MTSS Parent/Community Network, an open collaborative to inform LEUSD parents of multiple supports we have in place to help ALL students with school success. Meets at Ortega Conference Center, 520 Chaney St., Building 700, Lake Elsinore. Program highlights:
- How can I help my struggling child?
- About the Middle Years Program (MYP) at Elsinore Middle School
- Children welcome: first 36 kids get to participate in an Indian Weaving activity
- Light refreshments provided
Also on Feb. 10th, at 5:30 p.m., it's the second quarterly Parent Summit Night!
Starts at 5:30 p.m., Board Room, Building B, 545 Chaney Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530. Programs includes important LEUSD updates and a workshop on Internet Safety and free tools available to keep children safe from the lure of unmonitored Internet use. We'll also explore the Federal Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), and what it means on the local level
- Free child care provided to Parent Summit Night participants
- Refreshments included!